Why Choose Our Products?
1. The product is colorful and careful, and the stability is good!
2. Various specifications can be made!
3. Customer service reception before and after the sale!
Product Name: Screen printing mesh
Meterial: 100% polyester monofilament
Width: 0.6-3.65 Meters
Mesh count: 6T to 180T(15mesh to 460mesh/inch)
Color: white and yellow or customized Roll length
30-100m or customized
|Ink Through Volume Theoretically
Remark: The above data are theoretic, please reference the actual data if there it differs.
1. High Tension: The fracture resistance is high, and the tension value of the printing mesh is
significantly higher than that of the ordinary printing mesh.
2. High Stability: The tension remains very stable during the printing process, thus ensuring
the printing quality and the service life of the screen.
3. High abrasion resistance: The high-quality fiber is used as the raw material, and the surface
of the screen is specially treated to withstand high pressure and multiple frictions.
Therefore, the screen has high safety and printing resistance.
1. 126 sets of P7100 and P7150 Sulzer weaving looms from Switzerland, as well as Germany-made
intellectual electronic warping machine can ensure our supply ability to be 5000 meters per day.
2. For normal mesh count mesh and other products, usually we have stocks, and goods can be shipped
out within 15 days.
3. Our production process is fully based on high computer technology, it is accepted as the only
company capable of having TSE ( Chinese Standard Institution ) and ISO 9001:2008. 90% of our silk screen printing mesh is exported to Southeast Asia, North America, Europe, and other parts of the world.
We have a good reputation in the world with high quality and competitive prices.
Direct factory customization, reduce the link, you can enjoy the factory price; factory large-scale
procurement of raw materials can control the cost very well.
[White and Yellow color mesh differences]
White mesh is the more economical of the two and is primarily seen in lower mesh counts used for less-detailed designs. Higher count mesh is usually dyed yellow because the color yellow acts as a canceling factor for UV light and prevents refraction along the mesh strands when burning your screens. This allows for a more focused and precise exposure, keeping your screens as crisp as possible.
Buy yarn from Jintong, Switzerland, and Japan, we inspect the yarn when they are unloaded in our factory. (tolerance, tensile strength, physics test, etc.).
After that, we put the warp wire on thebeam and draw the warp wire into the heddle and reed. Then our
experienced weaver will start weaving according to orders.
Initial survey will be done after weaving. Then start heat setting treatment and physical properties
inspection, before we get tentative finished rolls(60-500 meters big rolls).
In the end, we’ll cut the small rolls(20m-50m) according to customer orders after a final inspection.
MACROKUN has established long-term and stable cooperative relations with many transportation companies such as China Post, DHL, FEDEX, USPS, UPS, etc. Of course, MACROKUN can also provide air and sea transportation. The powerful logistics system enables all MACROKUN'S Printing Mesh, Filter Mesh and Filter Bags and so on to be easily and efficiently transported to any place. For quotes and inquiries, please email our sales team.