Nylon Filter Mesh is made of monofilament PA6 or PA66 yarn/thread which is ideal for straining, sieving or filtering most liquids, powders or sludges; after weaving, our fabrics undergo a finishing process to add the properties required for specific applications. During the finishing process, the fabric is scoured to remove any foreign substances and the yarns are then stabilized within the weave in order to eliminate shrinkage by a process known as ‘heat setting’.
1. They can be woven with great precision to give exact and regular apertures so the mesh openings are uniform,
2. Very smooth surface so that the filtered particles will easily separate from it,
3. They have great strength and elasticity Wear-resistant, Alkali-resistant,
4. Easy to clean and light in texture
Materials: PA6, PA66
Color: Natural or white, or customized
Weave Type: Plain weave, Twill weave, Dutch weave
Width: 100cm, 127cm, 183cm, or customized
Product Form: Rolls.
Roll Length: 30-100m/Roll, Fixed Length, or customized
Nylon Filter Mesh Application:
1. Collection of Cells and Algae
2. Particle Analysis
3. Large Particulate Filtration
4. Background Filter for automated particle imaging system
5. Pre-filtration of Solvents
6. Paint Monitoring
7. Medical Filtration (Blood Filtration)
MACROKUN has established long-term and stable cooperative relations with many transportation companies such as China Post, DHL, FEDEX, USPS, UPS, etc. Of course, MACROKUN can also provide air and sea transportation. The powerful logistics system enables all MACROKUN'S Printing Mesh, Filter Mesh and Filter Bags and so on to be easily and efficiently transported to any place. For quotes and inquiries, please email our sales team.