|Material:||Mesh, Felt||Size:||#1, 2, 3, 4 Sized Filter Bags, Customs|
|Top Collar:||Ring, Plastic Collar, Drawstring, Plain||Seam Style:||Sewn, Welded|
|Rating:||1um-2000um||Application:||Food, Chemical, Home, Agricultural Filtration|
|Package:||Carton||NAME:||Nylon Filter Bag|
|High Light:||mesh filter bags, filter media bags|
Standard Felt Industrial Liquid Filter Bags Product Description
Liquid Filter Bag Materials
Constructed using 100% synthetic fibers in polypropylene, polyester and Nomex®. The proper combination of fiber diameters, weights and thicknesses result in economical depth filter medias.
Polypropylene & polyester bags are supplied with a singed or glazed finish to reduce fiber migration.
- Polypropylene and Polyester materials meet FDA regulations for food contact
- Glazed/singed finish on polyester & polypropylene reduces fiber-shedding
- Ability to remove both solid and gelatinous particles
- Silicone-free construction
- High dirt holding capacity
- Low cost
Standard Felt Liquid Filter Bags
- Micron ratings from 1 to 200
- All industry-standard and custom sizes available
- Broad chemical compatibility
- High flow/low pressure drop media
- Sewn or fully-welded construction
- Handles standard on all bags
- Choice of steel or molded plastic snap seal rings
- Temperature ratings to 275°F (PE w/S, SS or V-seal ring) and 425°F (HT w/S or SS ring)
Liquid Filter Bag Styles
S-ring bags have a galvanized steel ring (stainless steel optional) sewn into the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard.
Plastic-Ring filter bags is sewn or welded with a injected plastic ring with handle at the top
Liquid Filter Bag Welded Construction.
- – No needle holes, thus increasing efficiencies by preventing by-pass
- – Elimination of threads further reduces fiber-shedding
Pre: Nylon Filter Bags