Product name: Nylon filter mesh,filter membrane
Remark:The above datas are theoretic ,please reference the actual datas if there it differs.
Monofilament Nylon 6 or Nylon 6.6 Filter Mesh:
Monofilament Nylon is a versatile material due to its great strength, flexibility, long life and resistance to abrasion. Nylon has excellent resistance to most common solvents and will operate continuously at temperatures up to 100°C in the chemical pH range 7-14. The term ‘Monofilament’ means that each thread used in the construction of the cloth is a single smooth solid strand instead of many smaller diameter threads twisted together, as in a spun or multifilament material. These monofilament threads are perfectly round in section and are extruded to very precise and uniform diameters.
Nylon Filter Mesh Advantages:
1. They can be woven with great precision to give exact and regular apertures so the mesh openings are uniform.
2. Very smooth surface so that the filtered particles will easily separate from it.
3. They have great strength and elasticity Wear-resistant, Alkali-resistant.
4. Easy to clean and light in texture.
Macrokun’s Nylon Filter Mesh is made of monofilament PA6 or PA66 yarn/thread which is ideal for straining, sieving or filtering most liquids, powders or sludges; after weaving, Macrokun’s fabrics undergo a finishing process to add the properties required for specific applications. During the finishing process, the fabric is scoured to remove any foreign substances and the yarns are then stabilized within the weave in order to eliminate shrinkage by a process known as ‘heat setting’.
1. 126 sets P7100 and P7150 Sulzer weaving looms from Switzerland, as well as Germany-made intellectual electronic warping machine can ensure our supply ability to be 5000 meters per day.
2. For normal mesh count mesh and other products, usually we have stocks, goods can be shiped out within 15 days.
3. Our production process fully based on the high computer technology, it is accepted as the only company capable of having TSE ( Chinese Standard Institution ) and ISO 9001:2008. 90% of our silk screen printing mesh exported to Southeast Asia, North America, Europe and other parts in the world. We have good reputation in the world with high quality and competitive price.
Direct factory customization, reduce the link, you can enjoy the factory price; factory large-scale procurement of raw materials, can control the cost very well.
1. Paper tube inside, plastic bag outside, then packed in cartons.
2. Folding the mesh into plastic bag, then packed in cartons.
1. Samples orders usually within 3 days shipped by Courier (DHL, TNT, FEDEX, UPS, EMS and so on)
2. Small quantity orders usually within 3-7 days shipped by air or by sea.
3. Large quantity orders usually within 7-15 days shipped by sea.
4. The main export port: XINGANG, BEIJING , SHANGHAI, QIANGDAO , NINGBO and so on.
Pre: SCREEN PRINTING KIT
MACROKUN has established long-term and stable cooperative relations with many transportation companies such as China Post, DHL, FEDEX, USPS, UPS, etc. Of course, MACROKUN can also provide air and sea transportation. The powerful logistics system enables all MACROKUN'S Printing Mesh, Filter Mesh and Filter Bags and so on to be easily and efficiently transported to any place. For quotes and inquiries, please email our sales team.