39T- 55 microns (100 mesh) polyester screen printing mesh is more commonly used , which has high tension and low elongation, excellent tear resistance and dimensional stability.
1) High Tension: The fracture resistance is high, and the tension value of the printing mesh is significantly higher than that of the ordinary printing mesh.
2) High Stability: The tension remains very stable during the printing process, thus ensuring the printing quality and the service life of the screen.
3) High abrasion resistance: The high-quality fiber is used as the raw material, and the surface of the screen is specially treated to withstand high pressure and multiple frictions.
- Paper tube inside, plastic bag outside, then packed in cartons.
- Folding the mesh into plastic bag, then packed in cartons.
- Samples orders usually within 3 days shipped by Courier (DHL, TNT, FEDEX, UPS, EMS and so on)
- Small quantity orders usually within 3-7 days shipped by air or by sea.
- Large quantity orders usually within 7-15 days shipped by sea.
- The main export port: XINGANG, BEIJING , SHANGHAI, QIANGDAO , NINGBO and so on.