OA oil adsorption / absorption filter bags
Styles Of Filter Bag Media
• FELT: Available in polyester and polypropylene, felt is generally used when particle retention of 1-200 microns is required. Felt media provides three dimensional depth filtration, resulting in a much higher solids loading capacity over the equivalent area of mesh fabric.
• MESH: NYLON MONOFILAMENT- A woven fabric with evenly spaced holes. Suitable for surface filtration only, monofilament consists of single untwisted thread. Bags are available in 25-800 microns.
• POLYESTER MULTIFILAMENT- Also suitable for surface filtration, this low cost, disposable fabric consists of many smaller diameter threads twisted together. Available in 100-800 microns.
|Material Physical and chemical Performance|
|Strong Acid||Very good||excellent||poor||general||excellent|
|Weak Acid||Very good||excellent||general||good||excellent|
|Weak Alkalis||Very good||excellent||excellent||good||excellent|
|Solvents||Very good||poor||good||good||Very good|
|Oxidising Agent||good||poor||general||good||Very good|
|Abrasion Resistance||Very good||very good||excellent||general||poor|
OA Oil Absorption Filter Bags Available Materials:
Polyester Monofilament (requires special order)
OA Oil Absorption Filter Bags Standard Filter Bag
standard filter bag includes a steel ring collar that is designed to gasket as well as support and secure the filter bag when placed into the bag housing.
Nylon Mesh (monofilament) liquid filter bag
Steel ring stitched filter bag
Plastic welded liquid filter bag
welded bag was designed to meet the following requirements:
• No Needle Holes
• No Thread Contamination
• Precision bonded cutting of the fabric edges
• Maintain same efficiency as filter media
Plastic Collar Filter Bag
plastic collar was engineered to meet the following requirements:
• Molded plastic with built-in handle makes installation and disposal faster, cleaner, and less expensive
• 100% incinerable
• Just drop into housing and push down
• Smooth plastic designs prevent build-up of contaminants around header
• Collar is sewn into place to ensure that plastic and media remain firmly intact throughout filter life
Oil Adsorption Bags
Material and Micron Rating
Polypropylene Felt: Micron rating available in 1-3-5-10-25-50-100
Polyester Felt: Micron rating available in 1-5-10-25-50-75-100-200
OA Oil Absorption Filter Bags Styles
Plastic Ring,Metal Ring
MACROKUN has established long-term and stable cooperative relations with many transportation companies such as China Post, DHL, FEDEX, USPS, UPS, etc. Of course, MACROKUN can also provide air and sea transportation. The powerful logistics system enables all MACROKUN'S Printing Mesh, Filter Mesh and Filter Bags and so on to be easily and efficiently transported to any place. For quotes and inquiries, please email our sales team.