|Material:||PA6.6 Mesh Filters||Weave:||Plain|
|Bag Style:||Flat||Name:||Liquid Filter Bag|
|High Light:||Nylon Mesh Monofilament Filter Bags, 50 Micron Monofilament Filter Bags, 7 Inch Monofilament Filter Bags|
Nylon Mesh Monofilament Filter Socks Bag 50 Micron 7 Inch Ring by 16 Inch Long Liquid Filter Bag (50 Micron 7″ x 16″)
Material: High Quality Nylon Bag , Plastic Ring, Stainless Steel Ring, Zinc Plated Steel Ring
Micron rating: Available in 1, 5, 10, 25, 25,35, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 600, 800, micron
Ring width: 7 Inches
Length: 16 inches (Long)
- High Quality – This filter sock is made from high quality nylon,strong, durable mesh screen, and then use heavy stitching to make durable filter bags.
- Easy to clean and reuse – our heavy mesh filter socks are cleaned and reused many times.
- Industry Size#1 – Diameter: 7″ Ring , Length: 16″ Long Filter Bag.
- Removes excess food, detritus, organic wastes, and other particulates to lower ammonia levels and other undesirable substances.
- Suitable for use with fluid filteration . The stainless steel support ring ,hanging strap, singed for added strength,easy to removal and cleaning.
50 Micron Monofilament Filter Bags Application:
Filtration of wine, beer,fruit juice, and edible oil
Filter paint, paint,ink
Kindly Tips:””Porosity”” is defined by nominal micron ratings (1, 5,10,25,50,75,100,200,300,400,500) indicating the largest particle that can pass through,
in general, and reflecting an increase in the density. 1Micron mesh very small,200Micron mesh more wider,400micron mesh holes relative big”.