Industry standard Liquid Filter Bags include Felt and Mesh Filter Bags. Felt bags can be sewn or welded to meet your needs. The different ring options provide great filtering for a multitude of applications. With a wide range of micron sizes we can support and partner with many industries like chemical, food, paper, petroleum, adhesives, paints, water treatment, beverages, pharmaceutical and more!
Constructed using 100% synthetic fibers in polypropylene, polyester, Nomex® and Teflon®. The proper combination of fiber diameters, weights and thicknesses result in an economical depth filter media. To reduce fiber migration, Polypropylene bags are treated with a glazed finish, while Polyester and Nomex® bags are singed.
- Felt bag materials meet FDA regulations.
- High dirt holding capacity
- Ability to remove both solid and gelatinous particles
- Low cost
- Singed/glaze finish on Polyester and Polypropylene reduces fiber shedding
Multifilament Mesh media is woven from threads made of smaller fibers. Bags made from this material are low cost and disposable. Monofilament Mesh is woven from single-fiber threads. The openings are square and uniform. Bags made from this material have excellent strength.
- Mesh bag materials meet FDA regulations
- Silicone-free construction
- High flow/low pressure media
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Economical removal of contaminants
- Temp ratings to 350°F
*Mesh bags only come in one seam style: Sewn
Felt Bag Seam Styles
- Industry standard make
- 5 line system when sewing
- Strong construction for that heavy dirt holding capacity
Fully-welded bags are available in polypropylene and polyester felt for #1, #2, #3, #4, and #5 plastic flanges.
- No needle holes
- No thread contamination
- Precision bonded cutting of the fabric edges
- Maintain same efficiency as filter media
Ring / Flange Styles
Steel ring bags have a galvanized steel ring (stainless steel optional) sewn into the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard.
- Galvanized steel (stainless steel option)
- Sewn into the top of the bag
- Cotton handle is standard with steel ring configuration
- Designed to gasket as well as support and secure filter bag when placed into housing
Plastic Flange (“P” flange standard)
Plastic flange bags have a specially designed flange sewn to the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard (fully-welded seams available upon request.)
- Molded plastic with built-in handle makes installation and disposal faster, cleaner and less expensive
- Just drop into housing and push down
- Smooth plastic designs prevent build-up of contaminants around header
- Collar is sewn or welded into place to ensure that plastic media remain firmly intact
- Adjustable top diameter to make easy tie on to piping
- Great for gravity feed applications
- Easy disposal
- Economical filter applications