PP dust filter bag Description
- Polypropylene dust filter bag(PP dust filter bag) Normal maximum continuous operating temperature is 90degrees.
- Polypropylene filter bag is used for general applications where chemical and moisture attacks other fibers.
- Polypropylene offers high strength, excellent resistance to most acids and alkalis.
- Smoothness of fibers allows good cake release and resistance to blinding. Moisture absorption is virtually non-existent.
- This media has very good resistance to both mineral and organic acids and generally good resistance to alkalis with
- the exception of sodium and potassium hydroxide above 110degrees. Good resistance to most reducing agents.
- Polypropylene also has fair resistance to most organic solvents with the exception of ketones, esters, and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
PP dust filter bag Technical Data Sheet
|Material||PP fiber/PP scrim|
|Elongation at break(%)||warp||≤30|
|Elongation at break(%)||weft||≤50|
|Dry shrinkage at 130℃ within 90 min.||warp||≤1.0%|
|Dry shrinkage at 150℃ within 90 min.||weft||≤1.0%|
|Note||The parameters above come from ideal lab-condition, the performance will change a little bit in-linewith actual application.|
Next: Nylon Filter Bags